- Be Calm essential oil blend offers a tranquil aroma promoting harmony to the mind and body and balance to the heart. Apply to wrists, chest, behind the ears or on the bottoms of feet to feel more grounded. When experiencing anxious feelings, apply to the palms of hands, rub them together and inhale deeply.
- Beauty of Change essential oil blend promotes invigorating feelings of confidence, clarity and empowerment. Hints of peppermint and wild orange create an energizing and uplifting aroma while lavender and roman chamomile create feelings of peace. Roll over the neck, chest, back, and/or bottoms of feet to promote clear breathing and a peaceful mind.
- Cleanse is a protective hand sanitizer infused with calming lavender and naturally disinfecting tea tree oil. Isopropyl alcohol (70%) effectively kills germs while aloe keeps hands soft. Spray liberally onto palms and rub until dry.
Made with love in California
- Ergonomic design with sustainable materials
- Naturally breathable and anti-microbial
- Certified by CITEVE, the Technological Center of the Textile and Clothing Industries of Portugal, and guaranteed to respond to the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health
- Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton Jersey and 100% Polypropylene Filter
- Care: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry. Recommended for up to 25 washes for maintained 3-layer safety.
- Made with love in Portugal
Are these essential oils organic?
All of the oils used in our blends are made from CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade ® oils, sourced directly from the highest quality farms around the world. They are combined with organic fractionated coconut oil for easy application and to moisturize the skin.
How should I apply essential oils and the hand sanitizer?
Roll oils onto pulse points (wrists, heart, behind the ears). Rub them on hands or under the nose to inhale or apply them to the bottoms of feet to promote grounding. Spray hand sanitizer generously onto hands and rub until dry.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Do not apply to open wounds or burns.
Are these masks FDA approved?
Our masks comply with the CDC 3-layer face covering recommendations. They are not approved by the FDA or intended for medical use. While wearing a mask can help prevent the spread of disease, they have not been proven to reduce transmission of COVID-19.
What is your return policy?
For protective and sanitary reasons, essential oils and face masks are not returnable.
Write your own custom Liquid content.