Maia Front Close Bra
Cotton/Modal Bra with Pockets, Black
The Maia Bra is our gentlest bra. A new take on a classic silhouette, we’ve designed this front close bra to be extra soft against the skin, making it ideal for after lumpectomy, mastectomy, cosmetic surgery or reconstruction. With optional pockets for pads or prosthetics, the Maia Bra offers light compression and is made with breathable, sustainable jersey that is good for the body and the environment. Best worn after surgery, throughout recovery and beyond, as well as for light exercise or yoga. Made in the US. Often eligible for Insurance Coverage.
Fits mostly true to size. For taller women or for those with a long torso, we recommend sizing up.
- The Maia Front Close Bra is often eligible for Insurance Coverage
- Soft front with hook-and-eye closure to avoid uncomfortable arm movement during the recovery phase
- Neckline curve avoids port placement and scars
- Internal pockets for pads or prosthetics
- Breathable fabric keeps body cool
- Lower armholes to avoid lymph areas
- Bottom band provides support while avoiding incision sites and nerve damage
- Made with love in California
Cotton / Certified TENCEL™ Modal / Spandex
Our collection is designed to be delicate. Please hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
Can women who have not had surgery or breast cancer wear this bra?
Yes! Our garments are made for all women. If you haven’t had breast cancer, this bra is simply an ultra-soft, well-fitting and supportive bralette made with natural, sustainable fabric. It is also great for light exercise.
How do I wash this product?
Our garments are made to be delicate. Please wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Can this bra hold prosthetics?
All of our bras have pockets for prosthetics and pads, and they come with a complimentary pair of thin shaper pads.
What is your return policy?
We accept unworn products in perfect condition within 30 days of purchase. We are also happy to exchange items for a different size within this time period. Refer to our full return and exchange policy here.