- Ergonomic design with sustainable materials
- Naturally breathable and anti-microbial
- Certified by CITEVE, the Technological Center of the Textile and Clothing Industries of Portugal, and guaranteed to respond to the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health
- Made with love in Portugal
Jersey: 100% Organic Cotton
Filter: 100% Polypropylene
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Recommended for up to 25 washes for maintained 3-layer safety.
Are these masks FDA approved?
Our masks are not approved by the FDA or intended for medical use. While wearing a mask can help prevent the spread of disease, they have not been proven to reduce transmission of COVID-19.
Are these masks recommended by the CDC?
Social distancing and staying at home are the best things we can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19. However, if we need to leave the house, the CDC advises everyone to wear face coverings in public.
How often can I wash this product?
Our masks are recommended for up to 25 washes in order to maintain the built-in 3-layer safety.
What is your return policy?
For protective and sanitary reasons, face masks are not returnable.
I was thrilled to discover that these masks not only fit me and my husband really well, but also our kids! They're literally the only masks my son and daughter will wear, even for sports! The ear adjusters make them adaptable to all face sizes. I'm very impressed and will definitely buy again.
By far, the most comfortable, easy to wear mask I've tried, and I've tried a lot. I love knowing the fabric is organic, being so close to my skin, and I love how the ear straps are adjustable. It's also the only mask that doesn't fog up my glasses! Thank you Everviolet. Love your brand.