- Ergonomic design with sustainable materials
- Naturally breathable and anti-microbial
- Certified by CITEVE, the Technological Center of the Textile and Clothing Industries of Portugal, and guaranteed to respond to the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health
- Made with love in Portugal
Jersey: 100% Organic Cotton
Filter: 100% Polypropylene
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Recommended for up to 25 washes for maintained 3-layer safety.
Are these masks FDA approved?
Our masks are not approved by the FDA or intended for medical use. While wearing a mask can help prevent the spread of disease, they have not been proven to reduce transmission of COVID-19.
Are these masks recommended by the CDC?
Social distancing and staying at home are the best things we can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19. However, if we need to leave the house, the CDC advises everyone to wear face coverings in public.
How often can I wash this product?
Our masks are recommended for up to 25 washes in order to maintain the built-in 3-layer safety.
What is your return policy?
For protective and sanitary reasons, face masks are not returnable.
When I'm not wearing a N-95 at work, these are my go-to masks. Organic, soft, well-fitting and comfortable. The adjustable nose and ear straps are great. I bought them for my entire family.
I have been searching for masks for my daughters to use during sports. These are hands down the best I have found. Super-soft fabric, just the right hint of color, comfortable, adjustable ear loops, easy to breath in - all from a wonderful company with a philosophy I can get behind 100%! Wash and dry well too.
I bought a three-pack of the light purple masks and my daughters actually wear them without a fight! Adjustable straps, nose wire for a snug fit, machine wachable and dryable. Worth the reasonable price!
Soft and breathable. Love that they are made of organic cotton.
You may also like
Write your own custom Liquid content.