- Ergonomic design with sustainable materials
- Naturally breathable and anti-microbial
- Certified by CITEVE, the Technological Center of the Textile and Clothing Industries of Portugal, and guaranteed to respond to the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health
- Made with love in Portugal
Jersey: 100% Organic Cotton
Filter: 100% Polypropylene
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Recommended for up to 25 washes for maintained 3-layer safety.
Are these masks FDA approved?
Our masks are not approved by the FDA or intended for medical use. While wearing a mask can help prevent the spread of disease, they have not been proven to reduce transmission of COVID-19.
Are these masks recommended by the CDC?
Social distancing and staying at home are the best things we can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19. However, if we need to leave the house, the CDC advises everyone to wear face coverings in public.
How often can I wash this product?
Our masks are recommended for up to 25 washes in order to maintain the built-in 3-layer safety.
What is your return policy?
For protective and sanitary reasons, face masks are not returnable.
High quality mask that fits all face types. Highly recommended for travel or any other congested situations.
We love our organic masks. They are comfortable, breathable, and wash easily. Both my husband and I use these masks daily.
So soft and breathable! Love the material and feel very safe wearing it!
The most comfortable and breathable mask I have found! Thank you Everviolet!
Like the adjustable straps. High quality and breathable