- Ergonomic design with sustainable materials
- Naturally breathable and anti-microbial
- Certified by CITEVE, the Technological Center of the Textile and Clothing Industries of Portugal, and guaranteed to respond to the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health
- Made with love in Portugal
Jersey: 100% Organic Cotton
Filter: 100% Polypropylene
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Recommended for up to 25 washes for maintained 3-layer safety.
Are these masks FDA approved?
Our masks are not approved by the FDA or intended for medical use. While wearing a mask can help prevent the spread of disease, they have not been proven to reduce transmission of COVID-19.
Are these masks recommended by the CDC?
Social distancing and staying at home are the best things we can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19. However, if we need to leave the house, the CDC advises everyone to wear face coverings in public.
How often can I wash this product?
Our masks are recommended for up to 25 washes in order to maintain the built-in 3-layer safety.
What is your return policy?
For protective and sanitary reasons, face masks are not returnable.
When I'm not wearing a N-95 at work, these are my go-to masks. Organic, soft, well-fitting and comfortable. The adjustable nose and ear straps are great. I bought them for my entire family.
I have been searching for masks for my daughters to use during sports. These are hands down the best I have found. Super-soft fabric, just the right hint of color, comfortable, adjustable ear loops, easy to breath in - all from a wonderful company with a philosophy I can get behind 100%! Wash and dry well too.
I bought a three-pack of the light purple masks and my daughters actually wear them without a fight! Adjustable straps, nose wire for a snug fit, machine wachable and dryable. Worth the reasonable price!
Soft and breathable. Love that they are made of organic cotton.