Maia Sustainable Jersey Camisole
Cotton/Modal Camisole with Internal Drain Pockets, White
The Maia Camisole with optional drain pocket management is designed as an everyday basic as well as a nurturing camisole to offer comfort and support after breast surgery. With an internal shelf bra and pockets, it provides light support while allowing drains to remain close to the body. Made with breathable, sustainable jersey it can also be worn during radiation and chemotherapy, as well as long after treatment as a layering piece. Made in the US.
Fits true to size.
- Easy to step into for ultimate comfort during the recovery phase
- Thin, adjustable straps to avoid port placement and sensitive scarring areas
- Optional internal pockets for drains
- Breathable fabric keeps body cool
- Lower armholes to avoid lymph areas
- Wider shelf bra with elastic band to avoid incision sites and nerve damage
- Made with love in California
Cotton / Certified TENCEL™ Modal / Spandex
Our collection is designed to be delicate. Please hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
Can women who have not had surgery or breast cancer wear this camisole?
Yes! Our garments are made for all women. This camisole is an ultra-soft, well-fitting layering piece made with natural, sustainable fabric and perfect for everyday wear.
How do I wash this product?
Our garments are made to be delicate. Please wash in cold water and hang to dry.
What is your return policy?
We accept unworn products in perfect condition within 30 days of purchase. We are also happy to exchange items for a different size within this time period. Refer to our full return and exchange policy here.