- The Maia Front Close Bra is often eligible for Insurance Coverage
- Soft front with hook-and-eye closure to avoid uncomfortable arm movement during the recovery phase
- Neckline curve avoids port placement and scars
- Internal pockets for pads or prosthetics
- Breathable fabric keeps body cool
- Lower armholes to avoid lymph areas
- Bottom band provides support while avoiding incision sites and nerve damage
- Made with love in California
Cotton / Certified TENCEL™ Modal / Spandex
Our collection is designed to be delicate. Please hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
Can women who have not had surgery or breast cancer wear this bra?
Yes! Our garments are made for all women. If you haven’t had breast cancer, this bra is simply an ultra-soft, well-fitting and supportive bralette made with natural, sustainable fabric. It is also great for light exercise.
How do I wash this product?
Our garments are made to be delicate. Please wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Can this bra hold prosthetics?
All of our bras have pockets for prosthetics and pads, and they come with a complimentary pair of thin shaper pads.
What is your return policy?
We accept unworn products in perfect condition within 30 days of purchase. We are also happy to exchange items for a different size within this time period. Refer to our full return and exchange policy here.
This bra provided the right amount of support and compression I needed after my lumpectomy. It’s soft and comfortable, yes, but you don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort. I bought two and will recommend to anyone looking for a post-op front closure bra.
I wasn't sure about this color when I bought this bra, but it's the best. Neutral enough to wear every day and colorful enough to brighten my day. Mauve is my new favorite color!
I LOVE this bra, my new favorite!