- The Vela Wireless Bra is often eligible for Insurance Coverage
- Internal pockets for pads or prosthetics
- Supportive construction without wires
- Adjustable straps
- Lower armholes to avoid lymph areas
- Bottom band provides support while avoiding incision sites and nerve damage
- Soft lace offers femininity without irritation
- Made with love in California
Jersey: Cotton / Certified TENCEL™ Modal / Spandex
Lace: Nylon / Spandex
Our collection is designed to be delicate. Please hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
Can women who have not had surgery or breast cancer wear this bra?
Yes! Our garments are made for all women. If you haven’t had breast cancer, this bra is simply an ultra-soft, well-fitting and supportive bra made with natural, sustainable fabric.
How do I wash this product?
Our garments are made to be delicate. Please wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Can this bra hold prosthetics?
All of our bras have pockets for prosthetics and pads, and they come with a complimentary pair of thin shaper pads. Due to this cup shape of this bra, larger and wider prosthetics peek out a little on the edges or not fit. We are working on this!
What is your return policy?
We accept unworn products in perfect condition within 30 days of purchase. We are also happy to exchange items for a different size within this time period. Refer to our full return and exchange policy here.
You may also like
Write your own custom Liquid content.