Jersey Camisole with Internal Drain Pocket, Blush
The Maia Camisole is a nurturing camisole designed to offer comfort and support following surgery. With an internal shelf bra and pockets, it provides light support while allowing drains to remain close to the body. Made with breathable, sustainable jersey, it can be worn during radiation, chemotherapy, as well as long after treatment as a layering piece. Best worn during all phases of healing.
Fits true to size.
- Easy to step into for ultimate comfort during the recovery phase
- Thin, adjustable straps to avoid port placement and sensitive scarring areas
- Optional internal pockets for drains
- Breathable fabric keeps body cool
- Lower armholes to avoid lymph areas
- Wider shelf bra with elastic band to avoid incision sites and nerve damage
- Made with love in California
Cotton / Certified TENCEL™ Modal / Spandex
Our collection is designed to be delicate. Please hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.