- The Astrid Jersey Bralette with Lace is often eligible for Insurance Coverage
- Easy to step into for ultimate comfort during recovery
- Thin, adjustable straps to avoid port placement and scarring sites
- Internal pockets for pads or prosthetics
- Breathable fabric helps keep body cool
- Lower armholes to avoid lymph areas
- Wider bottom band to avoid incision sites and nerve damage
- Scalloped lace trim at bottom for added feminine touch
- Made with love in California
Cotton / Certified TENCEL™ Modal / Spandex, exclusive of trims
Our collection is designed to be delicate. Please hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
Can women who have not had surgery or breast cancer wear this bra?
Yes! Our garments are made for all women. If you haven’t had breast cancer, this bra is simply an ultra-soft, well-fitting and supportive bralette made with natural, sustainable fabric. It is also great for light exercise.
How do I wash this product?
Our garments are made to be delicate. Please wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Can this bra hold prosthetics?
All of our bras have pockets for prosthetics and pads, and they come with a complimentary pair of thin shaper pads.
Is the lace itchy?
No. Unlike many other laces, ours has been softened to avoid any irritation or scratchiness against the skin.
What is your return policy?
We accept unworn products in perfect condition within 30 days of purchase. We are also happy to exchange items for a different size within this time period. Refer to our full return and exchange policy here.
You may also like
Write your own custom Liquid content.